It has come to our notice that Ms Ramla Akhtar, aka Rmala Aalam, the owner of BetterBonds shop, in Gulmit, Hunza, Pakistan, is involved in several criminal activities such as child abuse, black magic rituals and radicalized hate speeches against mountain ethnic and religious minorities. Her presence in the region, in the light of these criminal achievements, is highly questioned by local communities. It appears that BetterBonds shop real activity is extremely slow, cannot sustain a family and is likely a cover business for other purposes.
Apart from this, BetterBonds shop is under a survey for the illegal practise of medicine such as selling “cancer packages”, curating mental disorders with gemstones, offering forbidden medical consultancies, speculating on Covid-19 fear and providing false relief…
For the purpose of documentary records of the concerned, this website is left up as a judicial archive. Clients are strongly advised, for their own safety, to avoid any business with this shop and its owner.
Natural, wild, hand-crafted products for your joy & wellness. Gemstones, herbs, crafts. Wild medicine. Fair, sustainable shop. Remote region.
We free deliver to any Pakistani region for orders above Rps 6,000 Rps and abroad for orders above USD 50. Ask for youor amazing welcome gift!
What We Do
We sell organic products boxes that are affordable, seasonal, and as fresh and local as possible.
We have different sizes of boxes available for various appetites, from individuals to families.
We are flexible with the items in your boxes. You can change items in your order for something you would like.
Our Hunza Fair Products
deliveries per month
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to eat organic. Organic means working with nature. We’re coming into a fantastic time .
- Delicious products
- Beautiful handicrafts & gemstones
- Free delivery (above certain amount)
- Free welcome gift
“Love the flexibility”
Our Favourite Recipes
- COVID-19FEARFUL IN THE TIMES OF #CORONAVIRUS??? BETTERBONDS OFFER SOME RELIEF! Vinegars, and Several Types of Herbal Teas boost #immunity, have proven #antiviral action, grant potency & relief.
- Today’s Mild Wild Tea… brewing!Rosehips, Wild Mint, Wild Thyme, Fennel, Pine Needles… all harvested in small batches, by hand, locally. This is an uplifting but not too shocking Morning brew, that gently cleanses the body and mind and gives subtle energy that sharpens your senses and prepares you for a good day ahead.
- Fantastic sundried yogurt ballsQuruth is a tart Central Asian cheese that comes in both liquid/moist form, and is also sundried for storage, hardening like a brick that dissolves and reconstitutes as yogurt upon being soaked in water.